The Metropolitan Baltimore Doberman Pinscher Club is pleased to offer a WAE Evaluation at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 27th, 2021, at Howard County Fairgrounds, located at 2210 Fairgrounds Rd, West Friendship, MD 21794.
We are accepting pre-registration online entries and payment, which must be received by Thursday, November 25th.
The entry fee is $35 (Plus $2.00 Processing Fee) and entries are limited to 30 dogs.
Walk ups will be accepted within the limited amount.
Our DPCA Registered Evaluator will be Mr. John Schoeneman.
The WAE will be held at the Howard County Fairgrounds during the Turkey Cluster
Address: 2210 Fairgrounds Rd, West Friendship, MD 21794
- This event is open to Doberman Pinschers ONLY.
- Must be 18 months of age or older.
- Must be AKC registered or have an AKC, CKC, PAL/ILP number. In addition, dogs registered in a foreign country that is on the AKC list of acceptable registries may participate.
- Bitches in heat are eligible, but will be tested last. Must be of an allowed color.
- Z factored dogs are eligible with proof of spay/neuter.
In order to earn a Working Aptitude Certificate (WAC), a Doberman must demonstrate the characteristics required of a dog to be a stable companion and resolute protector.
DOWNLOAD: Handling Your Doberman Through the Working Aptitude Evaluation