The Metropolitan Baltimore Doberman Pinscher Club is pleased to offer a WAE Evaluation at 10 a.m. on Saturday, November 27th, 2021, at Howard County Fairgrounds, located at 2210 Fairgrounds Rd, West Friendship, MD 21794. We are accepting pre-registration online entries and payment, which must be received by Thursday, November 25th. The entry fee is $35 (Plus $2.00 Processing Fee) and entries are limited to 30 dogs. Walk ups will be accepted within the limited amount. Our DPCA Registered Evaluator will be Mr. John Schoeneman. Please read the eligibility requirements and conditions for participation and then complete and submit the online form below.
- This event is open to Doberman Pinschers ONLY.
- Must be 18 months of age or older.
- Must be AKC registered or have an AKC, CKC, PAL/ILP number. In addition, dogs registered in a foreign country that is on the AKC list of acceptable registries may participate.
- Bitches in heat are eligible, but will be tested last. Must be of an allowed color.
- Z factored dogs are eligible with proof of spay/neuter.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
By completing and submitting the form below, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and accept the following conditions for participation in this Working Aptitude Evaluation set forth as follows:
- I understand that this event will be conducted pursuant to the rules and regulations of the Doberman Pinscher Club of America (DPCA). I have read those rules and regulations, understand them, and agree to abide by them.
- I accept and assume sole responsibility for my actions and the actions of the dog that I handle in this event and any dogs that I may bring to this event. I understand and agree that the DPCA, the club or group holding this event, and their agents and/or employees, including the WAE personnel, assume no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by exhibitors, handlers, spectators, their dogs or property, as the result of my actions or the actions of any dogs that I bring to this event, and I release them from any such liability. I further understand that if I bring any children to this event, I am responsible to assure that those children are adequately supervised and controlled at all times.
- I hereby assume the sole responsibility for, and agree to hold the host club, the DPCA, its board, officers and WAE personnel harmless from, any and all injuries, losses, damages or claims arising from my participation in this event, and to indemnify them in the event of any claim arising out of such injuries, losses, damages or claims.
- Passing scores shall be published on www.dpca.org.
If your dog passes the WAE on Saturday, 11/27/2021, and thereby earns a Working Aptitude Certificate, copies of existing titles must be attached to this entry form if you wish them to be included on the WAC.
If this evaluation completes requirements for a ROM and you have attached copies of required titles, all data will be forwarded to the ROM Secretary. Otherwise, you are responsible for sending all data to the ROM Secretary.